Armanta Integrated Business Intelligence Platform
Global enterprises use Armanta’s integrated business intelligence platform to enable their overall end-to-end analytic processes. Analytics-driven organizations can now leverage the entire scope of both on-premise and cloud-based data in order to visualize complex analyses instantly, evaluate all scenarios, and then act decisively. Armanta brings live information and analytics of any scale directly to the fingertips of business users.
Through this integrated architecture, business users are able to analyze and visualize all the data using a self-service model–something they could never do before.
Enterprises have accumulated vast volumes of structured and unstructured data residing on-premise and in the cloud. Their “holy grail” has been to try and implement end-to-end analytic processes, from data gathering to cleansing to visualization, in order to operationalize business reports and analytics. To meet this challenge, they’ve put piecemeal solutions in place that are both hard to integrate and expensive to implement. These “cobbled” together fixes negatively impact the business users’ ability to make agile, data-driven decisions and prevent IT from effectively managing the analytic infrastructure.
Armanta’s integrated business intelligence platform has been designed from the ground up to provide enterprises with the ability to implement end-to-end analytic processes that meet the needs of business users, analysts and IT professionals.
Armanta’s Platform Provides:
- A rich reporting, visualization and analytics framework.
- A high speed, massively parallel, in-memory analytic engine for operational, descriptive and predictive analytics.
- A high speed, massively parallel, in-memory rendering engine that scales data visualization.
- A sophisticated load balancer that makes the best possible use of available resources and guarantees a consistent end user experience.
- A data virtualization and modeling layer that provides a holistic view to the business user of all the data in the enterprise and beyond.
- A patent pending sand box capability for “what-if” analyses and collaboration.