Toronto Financial Information Summit
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Hyatt Regency Toronto on King
370 King Street West
Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, Canada
Armanta is a Panel Sponsor:
2:25pm Thinking Big on Data Storage and Analytics
- Do firms in the financial industry have a so-called “Big Data” Problem?
- Streamlining architectures to meet the demand for scalability and growth
- Breaking the trade-off between data volume capacity and performance: to what extent can third-party cloud solutions and internal virtualization projects help?
- Increasing your options: which areas can firms best apply cloud computing to get best returns?
- From data to software to platforms: deciding what to outsource to keep costs low
Neil McEvoy, Founder and President, CLOUD BEST PRACTICES NETWORK
Peter Chirlian, Chief Executive Officer, ARMANTA
Brant Arseneau, Managing Director & Head of Electronic Trading Capabilities Group, BANK OF MONTREAL
Chris McCarthy, Senior Vice President, STATE STREET